For our last day of Web Searching Tutorials, this is what you will need to do:
1. "Operators" MicroModule at: http://21cif.imsa.edu/tutorials/micro/mm/operators
2. "Search Ranks" MicroModule at: http://21cif.imsa.edu/tutorials/micro/mm/ranking
3. "Search Engines" MicroModule at: http://21cif.imsa.edu/tutorials/micro/mm/searchengines
4. Write a reply to this blog post about all you have learned this week about Internet Searching. What will you do in the future to produce better web searches?
5. Choice time on the last three days of activities. Any activity that you wish you would have had more time with? Go ahead and spend some more time on the Internet Searching link of your choice.
Interactive Poster - *Identify the Problem* We have to build an interactive poster that can teach the viewers something. To make this poster, we have an arduino board, 5 LED's, ...