Monday, December 04, 2006

Hello everyone I am going to talk to you about last friday. Well on friday we finished up our podcast about whatever we wanted to make it on. Like I did mine on golf because everyone knows I love to play it. But a lot of people did other sports and other things that they like to do. Making a podcast is a lot of fun if you know how to use it, otherwize it can be difficult.
The technology I found on the internet was that kids are getting vilent video games that either show killing, cursing, and shows bad things about girls and boys. Some of these games are "Medal of Honor" and "Need for Speed Underground." So if you are not over the age 17 I would not play these games. Well this is Blake from Nebraska saying so long. This was posted on 12/5/06.

1 comment:

Katie Morrow said...

Interesting article topic. I'm glad that you think under-age kids should stay away from video game violence. You should give credit to your source (the website you got the information from) next time. Otherwise, good job!